Thursday 9 February 2017

RMD Sends Belated Birthday Message To Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde

Richard More Damijo sent a belated birthday message to Omotola Jalade Ekehinde today through his IG page,see message below:


"So I missed @realomosexy 's birthday on the 7th. Didn't realise she shares the same birthday with my daughter. Was still trying to find words worthy of celebrating her when @CharlesNovia sends me this from 14 years ago. God has indeed been kind to us all but for you omosexy God has shown particular love. With your amazing family and soaring career, I cannot help but admire your resilience and success. My prayer for you today is that His grace will keep you as you continue to represent what's best of us as a people (creative). Congratulations on many fronts for what you have come to represent for girls and young women all over the world. Shine on and stay blessed."



No comments:

Post a Comment