Thursday 5 January 2017

Mike Ezuronye Appreciates Fans & Colleagues In The Most Remarkable Way For The Success Of Brother Jekwu

Dashing Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuronye who just hit it big with his first debut production, ‘Brother Jekwu’ .
The movie which is a month old in cinemas is set in Kenya and Nigeria and stars Mike Ezuruonye, Angela Okorie, Funny Bone, Wofaifada, Nedu, Klint D Drunk, Huddah Monroe, Sabrina Stadler and a lot more.
Ezuronye who is highly excited about the turnout of the movie thanked fans and colleagues.
“I am super excited about the success of my movie and it won’t be possible without my fans. I sincerely thank you all for your sacrifice and taking out time to go and watch the movie. To my colleagues and friends who have supported me throughout this journey, I cannot thank you enough. God bless you”, he said

No comments:

Post a Comment